The Bradford Business Conference is in its fourth year and has become the area’s largest exhibition of companies in the district. It brings together businesses and organisations for one day to discuss new ideas, develop new opportunities and showcase their products and services to a captive business audience.
The conference will provide a great platform for any business or organisation to expose their brand. The comprehensive marketing activity through the YEN website, newsletters and social media in addition to the coverage in the Telegraph & Argus print and online platforms offers you a massive local and Yorkshire wide audience in which to present your brand and business message.
Being held at the state of the art David Hockney Building, part of a £50m investment by Bradford College, this year's conference will be one of the most exciting and interactive in the region with a multitude of unique features to enhance your networking experience, including:
• Touch screens and interactive boards: These will for the first time allow delegates to navigate through the conference and view information on seminars, speakers and exhibitors on the day.
• Live social media feeds, see and interact with us on the day like never before.
• Revitalised Bradford: highlighting the investment in the city over the past 12 months, experience what the newest cocktail bars, eateries and real ale houses Bradford has to offer.
• An even better and bigger exhibition space, book as an exhibitor or sponsor and take advantage of our unique exhibitor benefits from pre-event PR to being part of the legacy of BBC15.
• Seminars and Speakers: Expect an exciting speaker line-up, with the cities top panel session and successful entrepreneurs providing the secrets to their success - expect to be inspired!